Victory Automotive Group is family owned and operated since 1997 with over 40 locations across the United States. We provide the best opportunities for all employees, customers, communities and each manufacturer we represent. Our continued commitment is to improve our dealerships and services to satisfy our customer’s wants and needs 100 percent of the time and always provide a pleasant, informative and professional experience.
Victory Automotive Group is always looking for talented, self-motivated individuals to join our team. If you think you are ready to be a part of an exciting team, then we encourage you to continue with this applicant friendly, online job application!
Victory Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
The Receptionist/Cashier answers incoming telephone calls and greets visitors in a friendly, interested, and helpful manner. He or she sets the tone for our company by being an outstanding listener and information source and knows all points-of-contact for every department within the company to promptly assist customers. This position will also require cashier duties as needed. In addition, he or she performs administrative duties as needed daily.
The ideal candidate has some experience in a position of similar responsibility (front desk, administrative assistant, etc.). He or she must have a pleasant and courteous personality, strong administrative and organizational skills, strong phone and computer skills, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
This job description summary outlines core aspects of this position, but additional duties may be required on a routine basis. This job description does not constitute the complete responsibilities for this position.
- Greets all customers in a warm, sincere, and helpful manner
- Directs customers to the appropriate department or point-of-contact
- Manages inbound phone inquiries and routes calls accordingly
- Coordinates questions and issues with the appropriate department personnel
- Cashes out customers and maintains cash drawer
- Provides administrative assistance as needed
- Attends all staff meetings, trainings, and educational classes as required
- Performs other duties as assigned
- A mandatory Covid-19 vaccination policy is in place at Victory Automotive Group. If offered the position, proof of vaccination will be required.
- Customer Service experience preferred
- Professional and dependable
- Safety and customer service oriented
- Basic computer and internet skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Professional Workplace
- Non-Smoking Workplace
- Drug Free Workplace
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Direct Deposit
- 401(k) with Company Match
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
It’s time to make the most important move of your career!